Ro has been teaching yoga internationally and in the Boston area for over 10 years. She completed her 200-hour teacher training with Ana Forrest and prenatal yoga teacher training with Bec Contant. Ro’s classes focus on preparing the body for action and restoring it from stress through the use of active (Forrest, Vinyasa) and passive (Restorative, Yin) elements of yoga. Her classes will promote core strength, flexibility, balance, improved circulation, and breathing. For the active athletes, Ro’s class is known to be an excellent preparation for a hard workout the following day or a great recovery tactic post-workout.
When Ro isn’t teaching yoga or doing CrossFit, she can be found rock climbing, hiking in remote corners of the world, and discovering new medicines as a drug discovery research scientist.
- yogaHOPE teacher: Dedicated to establishing rehabilitative yoga programs in residential facilities for underserved women in substance abuse recovery, poor and homeless women, and victims of domestic violence
- BS – Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, UCLA
- MS – Public Health, Tufts University
- Experienced Marathon runner
- Experienced in Yin, Vinyasa, Shadow, Ashtanga, PranaVayu, Baptiste, and Bikram Yoga