Justin grew up in a bodybuilding family and began lifting weights and wrestling when he was young. He wrestled for eight years and was the captain of his high school team, then moved onto boxing, where he trained and competed for three years. After his freshman year in college, Justin was introduced to CrossFit by a close friend and never looked back.
CrossFit has been a huge part of his life and he has been coaching individuals and classes for over five years. Justin loves Olympic weightlifting and competitive CrossFit; competition fuels him and has led him to become a professional athlete in the National Pro Grid League (NPGL) as a member of the Boston Iron. He combines his B.S. in Chemistry with his coaching certifications to blend the art and science of coaching. Justin has used this knowledge to create a thriving strength program at RCFBB.
- Catalyst Athletics L1 Certified Coach
- Coached by Russian “Masters of Sport” in Weightlifting
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa
- BS – Chemistry, minor in Mathematics, Boston College
- 2012-2014, 2016 Reebok CrossFit Regionals competitor
- 2016 Reebok CrossFit Games competitor
- Captain of the 20th fittest team on Earth in the 2016 Reebok CrossFit Games
- Professional Grid athlete, Boston Iron
- Phi Beta Kappa/Golden Key/Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Societies