Erika was born and raised on the south shore of Boston. Erika is a former competitive soccer player and track & field athlete and thrives on competition. When she was introduced to CrossFit in 2012, this gym rat knew she found her home.
In 2014, when she was laid off from her corporate public relations position and diagnosed with cancer, she knew she was destined to turn her intense dedication to health and fitness into a career. She beat the awful disease in just three and a half months, ran her second Boston marathon three weeks later, and now calls her passion, her career.
- ACSM – Group Exercise Instructor
- Mad Dogg Certified Spin Instructor
- BA – Communication, Keene State College
- 2013, 2014 Boston Marathon runner
- Board Member and Competitor D10 – Decathlon