This 60- or 90-minute class is designed for athletes who are looking to improve their performance and fitness in endurance-based sports, including CrossFit workouts. This class will coach athletes and provide them with guidance and nutrition advice to help them achieve their individual needs. If you are involved in endurance sports (running, triathlons, biking, Spartan Races, etc.,) or want to be, this class will be a great addition to your current CrossFit routine.
In our endurance classes, athletes can expect the following:
- Sustained or improved performance while running fewer miles overall.
- Reduced injury risk as “junk” mileage is replaced with functional fitness workouts that train the same energy systems.
- Increased explosive power and speed.
- Less damage to mobility and range of motion through incorporating workouts that improve range of motion in the joints and muscle tissues.
- Increased production of human growth hormone, which helps counter the natural loss of muscle mass that comes with age.
- Revved-up fat-burning metabolism to burn excess body fat.
- Improved coordination of upper- and lower-body muscle groups through the inclusion of compound movements in training.
- Better race performance through greater strength, improved form, and greater running efficiency.