Hey Athletes and Visionaries,
As we head full force into 2014, I look back at what 2013 has given us.
– As a gym we gained 240 new member and friends.
– We had such a great time at the Regionals in 2012 we brought a second team to Canton.
– When our city was stained with bombs and blood, we cleaned the city with Beards, Blood, and the BoSox.
– We learned the fate of Walter White, Jesse Pinkman, and Katniss Everdeen
– We all just learned I watch too much Television and movies
– And now we are going to learn the details of the last Friday Comp Class and Social of 2013…..
On Friday December 13th, at 209 Columbus Ave at 7pm one of the WODs will be…
25 Back Squats (225,155)
25 Handstand Pushups
From the rack
After class we will hang out until 9 03pm ( that’s right Drew ) and head over to The Brahmin.
There ‘s one catch…If you come you have to bring a Toy. We will collect Toys that Friday and donate them to a great organization called Toys for Tots. Click on this link to find out more about Toys for Tots.
– Bern K. Prince
A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind.”