Team WOD: 14 min AMRAP of:
40M KB Farmers Carry (10M each length)
20M Walking Lunge (10M Each length)
60M = 1 rep
Partners get either 2 Kettlebells or 1 plate. Select your own loads.
When resting, the Kettlebells must be held in the hang and the plate must be held overhead.
Partners can switch implements any time, but when one person drops, you have to stop.
After the AMRAP:
50 Weighted Burpees with plate
80 Kettlebell Swings with one of the Kettlebells
A few things to cover for this upcoming week. Let’s make a list!!!!
1) Sign up for the Opens!!!!
2) Paleo challenge starts Tuesday!!! Sign up here
3) Paleo 101 seminar on Saturday at box 1 (2 PM)
4) Paleo 201 seminar on Sunday at box 1 (1 PM)
5) You don’t have to sign up for the seminars. Just show up and bring a friend!!!
6) If you have any questions about the challenge (that weren’t covered in the links above) please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have one lovely day,
Versus WOD: First person to get to 7 points wins
1 point = 200M Row
You must first do…
30 Wall Balls (20/14)
30 Power Cleans (95/65)
30 Shoulder to Overhead (95/65)
30 Pull Ups
…in order to attempt the row
You and a “friend”…
This style workout has been done a few times in the past except the score was up to 5. This time around, the winning score will be of 7! Who knows how much more fitness will happen when you throw the rule book out of the window like that!!! A score of 7 will make you retest your limits of exercising to a whole new level! I love the drama!!!
ET TU PARTNER,
WOD: DT: 5 rounds for time of:
12 Deadlifts (155/105)
9 Hang Power Clean
6 Shoulder to Overhead
12 min cap
From the CrossFit.com website…
In honor of USAF SSgt Timothy P. Davis, 28, who was killed on Feburary, 20 2009 supporting operations in OEF when his vehicle was struck by an IED. Timothy is survived by his wife Megan and one-year old son T.J.