GS: 10 min AMRAP of:
60 second Straight Arm Band Pull Aparts
60 second Handstand Hold
1: For max reps:
7 min AMRAP of:
12 Hang Power Clean (95/65)
18 Double Unders
Rest 2 minutes
7 min AMRAP of:
12 Push Press
18 Kick Outs
2: For completion:
5 rounds for time of:
5 Reverse Wall Climbs
5 Hang Power Snatch (95/65)
30 Double Unders
8 min cap
35 Toes to Bar
45 Thrusters (95/65)
8 min cap
So much to address!!!!!…
Welcome one and all to the Reebok CrossFit Back Bay Paleo Challenge! As of right now there are 36 people signed up for the challenge and over 400 of you who have mastered your diets and need absolutely no motivation/need to get back on the right track! (Way to go people!!!) Just in case some of you may have slipped through the cracks, please sign up here and hold yourself accountable for the next 30 days. Your biggest loss will be awareness that you need to change your eating habits and your biggest victory can crown you king/queen of all that is paleo!
Every day for the next 30 days, you are going to find some tips and tricks to make your paleo lifestyle work for you rather than against you. This is not as hard as it may appear to be and the benefits are incredible. You just have to show a little faith and be willing to experiment. Getting to know yourself may come across as scary, but in the end it’ll all be worth it. Today we will include several tips on how to get started…here we go!
- Hopefully you got your last set of temptations out of the way yesterday or if you are reading this before bed, head over to the kitchen and finish every piece of dessert you have in your fridge / pantry…it will literally start calling out your name once the clock hits midnight.
- Make a plan! Most of us do not put thought into the very thing that keeps us alive…eating. Take 1 minute a day to think about what you want to / should eat and find a way to make it happen
- If you are into cooking, make a boat load of meals on Sunday. A few hours in the kitchen in one day can save a lot of time throughout the week.
- If you are not into cooking, get into cooking! This will be the easiest / cheapest way to enjoy your newfound healthy habits. For those of us who “do not have the time”, Breaking Bad is over…your Sundays are officially open.
- Water is this clear liquid that is (fortunately) pretty widely available (mostly) anywhere in this country. Some people buy it, but clean, filtered water is readily available through any faucet, sink, shower at home. You can even enjoy it at your choice of temperature! There is talk that this clear liquid has the power to quench thirst and provide a sensation of satisfaction. I am currently scouring the internet for solid proof, but the existence of life (in this planet) these past few million years or so give me a hunch that I am onto something.
- What that last point meant to say is drink more (way more) water.
- Take it all one day at a time. Some of these changes may appear drastic, but like most things, you will get accustomed to them and forget what the fuzz was all about in the first place.
But step 1 is to just get started,