Hey Athletes and Visionaries,
I wanted to share this with you….
15 Things Inspiring Leaders Do Differently
- Install a rigorous selection process to ensure they hire only the best and brightest.
- Set a clear and compelling vision.
- Collaborate with their team to define a plan for realizing that vision.
- Keep the plan visible.
- Keep score along the way to keep the team energized and accountable.
- Look for people doing something right and recognize it.
- Eliminate barriers to getting work done.
- Address even minor performance issues with proactive coaching.
- Listen more than they talk.
- Uncompromisingly uphold the team’s values by using them to make big and little decisions.
- Give credit for and reward successes.
- Get to know the person behind the employee.
- Care about their people as much as their people’s performance.
- Focus on the organization’s purpose as much as (if not more) than profits.
- Consistently and frequently communicate even when they is apparently no news.
Speaking of visions, Crossfit Red Planet is opening in 10 years. I’ve got even more Martian words down… *&ghdjdkkdkjdk$%*&(& hyiduduhuhuudhuhshssgtsfsfdf *&$##@***uuuuuoujjjjjiipoqpooo2itwyttrfrtdddcdd…Translated means “HiT The Hip!”
One of the Wods Friday will be
3 Snatches (135/95)
15 Wall Balls
-bern K. Prince
CEO of Crossfit Red Planet
This video is strictly for humor and not to be taken seriously. It’s all about Spirit Animals